Executive Leadership | Lead Others
This development program provides the space for leaders to reflect and develop competencies that increase their efficacy. Participants will explore and understand higher level challenges, develop and practice applying new skills and capabilities to become a more effective, thoughtful and resilient leader. There will be opportunities for peer and executive coaching.
Duration: 2 Days, supported by 2 additional 1-on-1 executive coaching sessions to support senior leaders apply their new knowledge and skills in their current context, identify key goals, and strategize a path to success.
Who is this course for?
- Executive/Senior Leaders
- Completion of the Strength Deployment Inventory Course is a pre-requisite for this course.
- Completion of the Coaching Skills for Leaders course is highly recommended prior to completing this course.
What you will learn?
- Enhance your own, and your team’s, performance through a clearer appreciation of what motivates our own and others’ behaviour.
- Increase you self-awareness and better understand your own leadership style.
- Areas covered will include: • Cross generational leadership;
- Managing and leading multiple team leads; • Personal impact skills and effective messaging;
- Leading in complex multifaceted environments and political challenges; managing workload and effective delegation / utilization of assistants.
Suggested Follow on courses:
- Executive Coaching Support