Strength Deployment Inventory – Communication, Relationship Awareness and Conflict Prevention | Lead Together
This is a foundation course providing relationship awareness and essential interpersonal competencies required for successful individual, team and leadership performance at work. Participants complete the STRENGTH DEPLOYMENT INVENTORY (SDI). This in-depth psychometric, based on relationship awareness theory, teaches participants how to recognise their own and others’ values, preferred behaviors, communication styles and conflict sequences. They then learn how to manage these differences and communicate effectively to get the best from themselves and others.
Duration: 1 Day
Who is this course for? Individuals and Team Leader/Managers
What you will learn?
Skills developed will include:
- Enhance your own, and your team’s, performance through a better understanding of what motivates our own and others’ behaviour.
- Develop techniques to enhance your own self-awareness and read others’ motivations, priorities and behaviours.
- Prevent interpersonal conflict through understanding what triggers conflict in different situations and relationships.
- Deploy the right communication style to achieve your goals.
Suggested Follow on courses:
- Leadership 101 – Essential Leadership Skills Development
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Developing High Performing Teams