Leading Resilience | Lead Others
The role of leadership in shaping resilience and team performance is explored. Real life examples are used to develop participants understanding of how to lead resilience. Personal resilience skills are built upon, helping leaders understand how to develop resilience in their team members. How to build a team culture that supports resilience is also explored. This is delivered as an interactive course allowing opportunities for skills development.
Duration: 1 Day
Who is this course for? Individuals or teams at all levels
What you will learn?
- Learn the benefits of resilient teams for achieving your goals.
- Develop team capacity through resilience.
- Identify practical strategies and tactics to develop resilience in your teams.
- Enhance team success through clarity of purpose and role and through communicating team goals effectively.
- Employ coaching conversations to develop resilient behaviours in your team and a resilient team culture.
- Develop Team resilience goals and implementation plan to achieve them.
Suggested Follow on courses:
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Coaching Skills for Leaders