Developing High Performing Teams – Building the Team for Any Problem | Lead Others
The course develops team building competencies. Theory is illustrated by applied examples to demonstrate the importance of Clarity, Culture and Interdependence in developing high performance in teams. Participants learn how to improve performance in their teams through experiential exercises in problem solving and communication.
Duration: 2 Days
Who is this course for?
- Team Leaders/Manager, and those aspiring to leadership roles and can be run with intact teams or with leaders from different teams.
- Completion of the Strength Deployment Inventory Course is highly recommended prior to attending this course.
What you will learn?
- Using case studies, exercises, identify how high performing teams perform consistently well under pressure.
- Develop a culture of ‘leaders at all levels’.
- Develop positive team culture, values and behaviours.
- Develop collaborative problem solving techniques and develop skills in effective decision making, delegation and communication. • Measure success and holding to account through appropriate challenge.
Suggested Follow on courses:
- Team Building (Indoors or Outdoors)
- Coaching Skills for Leaders