Improving Personal Effectiveness & Productivity | Lead Self
This course develops essential workplace skills that enable participants to carry out their roles more effectively. The skills and competencies developed include: goal setting; time and resource management; managing priorities; and communication and assertiveness. The role of collaborative working to achieve team goals is also explored.
Duration: 2 Day
Who is this course for? Individuals seeking to develop their personal effectiveness.
What you will learn?
- Assess your current behaviour and performance at work.
- Assess how they impact your effectiveness and outputs.
- Introduce tool kits to enhance goal setting, time and resource management, and priorities.
- Enhance Communication Skills.
- Adopt positive workplace behaviours.
- Develop personal goals and a plan for action.
Suggested Follow on courses:
- Leadership 101 – Essential Leadership Skills Development
- Strength Deployment Inventory – Communication, Relationship Awareness and Conflict Prevention